Video Strategies for Small Business Owners
Everybody and Business Needs Video. But it's such a broad topic, where do you even begin?Watch Promo
Everybody and Business Needs Video
But it's such a broad topic, where do you even begin?
In this workshop, we'll go over:
- The goals for use of video
- A few general categories of videos to make for your business
- A very basic description of different production processes
- The philosophies and strategies for how to then post and distribute these videos
You should take this workshop:
- If you need video
- If you don't need video
- If you have ever wanted to make a video but didn't know where to start
- If you want to focus your communication goals whether its video or anything else
- If you want to start thinking about video structures or video marketing strategies
- You want to hear an offer of what it looks like for someone to do this for you
*This workshop includes closed captioning
Why not get this course - and all of the District Bliss Academy Workshops FREE?! Become a District Bliss Member and get access to our online masterclasses and so much more!
You'll receive over $2,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than dining out once a month!
Meet our workshop leader
I'm Isaac Svensson—I am a video professional in Long Beach, California. I've been making videos professionally for ten years. I have a degree in mass communication – film/tv/radio with a production emphasis – and have been following media trends and technology religiously since I was in high school.
I recently started my new video-first marketing and production agency 7SUN MEDIA with a goal to help small businesses professionally, creatively, and consistently communicate to their audiences who they are, what they do and why it is important.
Beyond video—I love new technology, collecting hobbies, backpacking, pets and all things nerdy!