Do you struggle with...
- Having either too much time on your hands OR too many things on your to-do list and find yourself snacking out of paralyzed fear
- Having 1 bite of a “forbidden” food when you're trying to be healthy and thinking, "I already blew it," so eating the entire thing + more.
- Your hand suddenly hits the bottom of a bag or box, and thinking, "I don't even remember eating that much."
- Going out to eat with friends and not remembering the conversation because you were focusing on food.
This workshop is for you if you want to have a healthier relationship with food, body image & mind.
After this workshop, you’ll have...
Increased productivity, focus, and mental capacity during your workday
- Increased engagement during your activities
- Reduced stress levels
- Increased daily energy
- Higher self-esteem + improved levels of happiness — ditch living with regret and anxiety surrounding food
- Healthier physical, mental + emotional wellbeing
Evidence-based, actionable skills & techniques to help high-achievers build a healthier relationship with food, body image, and mindset.
Katelyn Parsons is an Entrepreneur, Speaker, Certified Intuitive Eating + Body Image Coach, as well as the host of The Modern Girl Podcast.
After years of struggling with bulimia and disordered eating, she not only found recovery but recognized a crucial missing link in the wellness industry- empowerment + individual sustainability around health. This inspired her entrepreneurial journey and life mission to shift the conversation toward healing our relationship with food and body.
For the past 4 years, Katelyn has helped countless high-achieving women transform their relationship with food and body image through an integrative, evidence-based process so that they can move through each day feeling more present, empowered, and comfortable in their skin, without worrying about what to eat.
You’ll also find Katelyn snuggled up with her cat or strolling the beach in sunny San Diego with her husband and their pup Winnie.
“Katelyn’s presentation on Intuitive Eating completely changed my way of thinking about food. It’s been several months since attending her workshop and I’ve experienced significant changes within my own relationship with food & my body. I’m so appreciative for all of the knowledge that she shared with us in this one single session- highly valuable.”
What's included in this workshop?
Why not get all of the District Bliss workshops and events for FREE?!
District Bliss is a community of ambitious entrepreneurs who want to expand our networks, build our businesses with ease, and just find our people! We host networking socials and workshops — online and in-person, during non-pandemic times — with invaluable resources to get you on the road to success.
Become a District Bliss Member and get all of our courses for free, plus...
- increased visibility
- access to our experts
- collaborative business-building roundtable discussions
- participate in an actively engaged, supportive community
- enroll in the District Bliss Brainery
... and so.much.more!
That's over $5,000 worth of business-building benefits for less than your daily coffee!
“I had the privilege of seeing Katelyn speak at the Hyatt Women’s Leadership & Development Forum and loved her content! We had a lot of speakers at the forum and have received so much feedback and interest from guests about Katelyn’s session in particular”